Welcome to my Home
I just invited all my readers over from my old blog, Ava Anomaly. I am closing up shop there and bringing all my energy here. I have let my desire to keep both blogs going end up paralyzing me. It's time to make the full change. It's time to emerge from the cocoon. It's time to spread my wings. And do what my butterfly heart would do. Embrace the beauty in a brand new place.
Welcome home! That's what I want to say. I'm made a comfy nook and I want you to jump in and feel like an honored guest. I've extended the courtesy of new-home-tour to my subscribers over at Ava Anomaly, and I wanted to make sure I had everyone covered, so I am bringing it here as well.
Here's my little tour:
1. I have put a lot of time and joy into creating a fresh and refreshing look. Calm, peaceful colors and a very clean layout. It's easy on the eyes. And I feel like it in some way expresses who I am and what I love.
2. My newborn blog has been up since June and babies are newborn until they are three months old, right? (At which point my blog will be considered an infant? I don't know. Please don't follow everything I say to a logical conclusion. It will be a lonely journey. ;) :D )
On the blog, which is also the main website page, I talk a lot about writing, and poetry, and I mix in the authenticity of real life moments as well. And we all know that real life can sometimes be terribly awkward and unromantic, but I'm sure we can laugh that off together.
3. Some music samples. Samples as in full songs, but I use "samples" because I have only published a few from my album onto the page. When I have time, energy, motivation, I may add more. So, uh, stay tuned? Wah. Wah.
4. A Poetry page! This is my favorite right now. I have a new page up since last week. I challenged myself to write a poem every weekday. It doesn't have to be good, or fancy, or profound. I just have to do it, to stretch my mind and express my heart. That, of course, means it will be a delightful mixture of shadow and sun, because I am human. I will include a PROMPT from time to time, because I love my readers and I believe anyone who wants to can be a poet.
5. A brand new About section. I have a new, up-to-date photo. A new, up-to-date bio. And there's a contact form, the better to reach me with, my dears. You will also find a lovely link all dressed in blue, tucked beneath the contact form. This is a convenient way to access my story-coaching services.
6. You can subscribe!!! Yay! I want to invite you with all the warmth of my heart to do so. (Which according to the latest personality test, I was compared to a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies, so that's pretty inviting!) Please enter your email address in the box on the right margin of my blog, just underneath the social media links. I'll be thrilled to have you! Thrilled, I tell you!
Much love and cheery greetings all around. Pull up a chair and enjoy some lovingly crafted words. I am so glad you are here!